Scientific research has shown that daily supplementation of the feed with ProJoint supports healthy cartilage in extreme conditions, supporting normal and healthy joint function. The carefully selected, high quality natural ingredients in ProJoint have anti-oxidative potential and anti-inflammatory potential. Nutrients in ProJoint support a healthy tissue immune response. Also recommended for ageing dogs needing nutrient support to maintain an active lifestyle.
ProJoint has exceptional levels Omega-3 essential fatty acids, plus one of the most powerful antioxidants available, SOD, which is classified as a “Primary”. These natural ingredients have been well researched for their ability to support a healthy joint environment and joint cartilage.
• An oral dietary supplement to:
• Support healthy cartilage in extreme conditions, supporting normal and healthy joint function.
• Support a healthy tissue immune response
• Nutrient support for ageing dogs to maintain an active lifestyle
Health Science for your Pet™
per every 600mg capsules
• Golden Flaxseed- ALA (beneficial fatty acid)
• Laltide® – Proprietary yeast source of nucleotides, peptides and amino acids
• Synozyme – Proprietary Plant based enzymes
• Levucell – Saccharomyces cerevisiae
• Omega 3 rTG, EPA+ DHA (from fish oil)
• Freeze Dried Melon rich in SOD and Catalase
• Ganoderma lucidum
• Vegetable capsules
Crude Protein: 34%
Total Fat: 12%
Crude Fibre: 6%
Break the capsule and add powder to your pets daily feed. Recommended daily dosage – see table.
Double the recommended amount for 3-4 weeks. This loading time will replace their lost reserves and et them back on track to better mobility and comfort.
Cautions / Contraindications:
A feed supplement for dogs and cats not intended for food. Administer during or after your pet has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Do not exceed recommended dose. Store in a cool dry place, keep out of direct sunlight. Not for long term use, unless directed by a veterinarian. Do not use in immature, pregnant or lactating animals. Do not use in animals with autoimmune disease, kidney or liver disease, bleeding disorders or gastrointestinal ulceration, unless directed by a veterinarian.