Dental Guard is a unique “ Functional Food” designed to assist in reducing the onset of periodontal disease before it starts, and to help reduce inflammation, pain and discomfort, from the presence of gingivitis or periodontal disease.
An oral dietary supplement to:
• Helps reduce inflammation
• Contains anti viral and bacterial properties
• Antioxidants for strong immune support
• Helps support Osteoclast and Osteoblast activity
Health Science for your Pets™
“Dental disease is the most common disorder of pets, affecting almost 70% of all cats and 80% of dogs over 2-3 years. “
Ingredients & Nutritional Facts
per every 600mg capsule
• Golden Flaxseed – ALA (beneficial fatty acid)
• Laltide® – Proprietary yeast source of nucleotides, peptides and amino acids
• Omega-3 fatty acids; EPA + DHA (beneficial fatty acids from fish oil)
• Levucell® SC 20 – Saccharomyces cerevisiae (CNCM) I-1077
• Ganoderma lucidum
• Synozyme – Proprietary Plant based enzymes
• Sodium bicarbonate
• Freeze Dried Melon rich in SOD and Catalase
• Dentalzyme – Proprietary plant-based enzymes
Crude Protein: 34%
Total Fat: 10%
Crude Fibre: 3%
Feeding Instructions & Contraindications
Break the capsule and add powder to your pets daily feed. Recommended daily dosage – see table. Double the recommended amount for 3-4 weeks. This loading time will replace their lost reserves and et them back on track to better mobility and comfort.
Small dog/cat < 5 – 12kg
1-3 Caps per day
Medium dog 12 – 25kg
3-6 Caps per day
Large dog 25 – 50 > kg
6-10 Caps per day
A feed supplement for horses not intended for food. Store in a cool dry place, keep out of direct sunlight. Store in a cool dry place. Reapply lid after use. Consult your veterinarian if using medication or for general advice.
Start with a solid foundation
Dental disease is the most common disorder of pets, affecting almost 70% of all cats and 80% of dogs over 2-3 years. Periodontal disease is the most common clinical condition occurring in adult dogs and cats, and is entirely preventable. By three years of age, most dogs and cats have some evidence of periodontal disease.
Unfortunately, other than bad breath, there are few signs of the disease process evident to the owner and professional dental cleaning and periodontal therapy often comes too late to prevent extensive disease or to save teeth. Periodontal disease has been connected to kidney disease, heart disease and other major issues including cancer.
DentiPro can slow down the progression of this disease and help reduce the need for more unnecessary and costly tooth extractions. It has also been designed to assist the veterinarian in helping support the natural acceleration of wound healing following extractions and or surgery within the oral cavity, thereby reducing the need for long term use of NSAIDS, or antibiotics.
• Assist in wound healing following extractions and or trauma
• Help reduce localised and cellular inflammation
• Help destroy harmful bacteria in both the oral cavity and the GI tract
• Help reduce Oxidative stress at a cellular level
• Help support / modulate the immune system